Saturday, January 2, 2016

Retro Sketches | RS196

Happy Saturday Everyone!!
 
It's time for a NEW sketch over at Retro Sketches!! 

This week's sketch is based off a card I created...you can find my original creation HERE.   For my retake I thought that I would create a Thank You card.  You can never have too many of these ready to go.

 Supplies:
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Black CS (Recollections), Gold Glitter CS, Oh What Fun 6x6 Pad (Heidi Swapp); Stamps: Many Thanks (Altenew); Ink: Black (Simon Says Stamps); Tools: Circle Scribbles Die Collection (Papertrey Ink), Thank You Die (Quickutz/Retired), Paper Trimmer (Fiskars), Scor-buddy, Big Shot (Sizzix); Other: Enamel Dots (My Minds Eye), ATG Tape, Foam Tape 

 

Now it's your turn.  Make sure to stop by the Retro Sketches Blog to see what the rest of the girls have been up to!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment: