Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Card Concept Challenge #46 - For The Love of Latte

    Hello Everyone!  I'm super excited to announce that I've been invited back to the Card Concept Challenge as one of their Classy & Elegant designers!  I took a little break and it feels so good to be back!  Thank you so much, Lesley!
 
I was inspired by the blue and pop of red along with the sweet little heart in this weeks inspiration photo.  My card also features a cup of yummy hot chocolate.   Here's my Classy & Elegant take.

 
 Supplies:
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Vellum, Buckaroo Blue CS (SU!), Real Red CS (SU!), Bundled Up (Carta Bella); Stamps: For The Love of Latte (Reverse Confetti); Ink: Buckaroo Blue (SU!), Baked Brown Sugar (SU!); Tools: Caffeinated Cups (Confetti Cuts), Love Note (Confetti Cuts), Stitched Flag Trio (Confetti Cuts), Pretty Panels Big Chevron (Confetti Cuts), Paper Crimper (Fiskars), Scor-buddy, Paper Trimmer (Fiskars), Big Shot (Sizzix); Other: Button, Twine, ATG Tape, Foam Tape


Head over to the Card Concept blog for more details on how to play along with tons of inspiration from the design team.

Happy Stamping!!

8 comments:

  1. Love how you focuses on the blue, I hadn't even noticed it! Fabulous how we all see different elements in photos. Great to have you back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun latte card! Just gorgeous! Love that pop of red too!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Sheri!I love this..the bit of red just pops with the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is oh SO sweet!! I love the colors together!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white and blue with the pop of red is so effective! A lovely fun card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! Love the color you chose!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is divine!! Love your colors ... fabulous contrast with the white ... so eye-pleasing!
    Glad to have spotted this challenge. Hope to play along when I can.
    Happy New Year, and thanks for such a fab inspiration!

    ~Bev Gerard / TexasGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! That big, red heart in the center of your cup is perfect!

    ReplyDelete