Friday, February 20, 2015

Retro Sketches Challenge #153 | IHP Store Update

Happy Friday Everyone!!

I had a chance to play along with this weeks challenge over at Retro Sketches!!  I just LOVE Arielle's sketches!!

For today's card I created a masculine birthday card.  I kept the design very clean and even created my own enamel dots using just card stock and glossy accents.  I tend to want to add girly accents but I think I was able to stay true to this weeks sketch and kept it very clean and simple.  What do you think?  
 
 Supplies:
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Night of Navy CS (SU!), Necessities Blue 6x6 Pad (My Minds Eye); Stamps: Simply Said Happy (Avery Elle); Ink: Night of Navy (SU!); Tools: Circle Die, Scor-Buddy; Other: Glossy Accents (Ranger), ATG Tape, Foam Tape
 
 
Everything over at IHP is now 65% offThe sale will be ending on February 28th at Noon EST.  The last of the inventory is moving quickly so if you see something you want make sure to place your orders before the doors close.  
 
IHP closing sale
 
Happy Stamping!!
 

1 comment: