Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #69

Happy Thursday Everyone!! 
 
It's time for a NEW sketch over at the
 
This week as a special treat we are working with a sketch created by our teammate, Amber Hight!!  It's a perfect masculine sketch.  I created a birthday card for my Dad using the new Birthday to You sentiment from Verve Stamps!!  Happy Birthday Dad!!

Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Kraft CS (PTI), Dark Brown Bazzill CS, Wanted DP (Cosmo Cricket); Stamps: Birthday to You (Verve Stamps); Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Tim Holtz); Tools: Classic and Petite Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Hole Punch; Other: Brads, Twine, Foam Tape


Make sure to check out what the DS Girls have been up to this week!!
 
Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Sheri! I have this paper and it's my go to guy card paper and that stamp is so perfect for it. AWESOME take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Sheri! I just love this paper-- I need to find some! It would be perfect for many people in my life. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right that it is perfect for a masculine card, you're Dad will love it! What perfect paper and the twine adds to the rugged rustic look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dad is going to absolutely love this card Sheri!! That paper is just gorgeous and I LOVE the sentiment...Might have to put it on my wish list!! Fantastic take on this week's sketch honey...You really rocked it!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great..on friday sketch challenge we have a DTcall. maybe you like it?

    ReplyDelete