Saturday, February 25, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things #45

Happy Saturday Everyone!!

It's time for a new challenge over at Inspired By All The Little Things!! 

I was inspired by the COFFEE theme and the wood grain in this weeks inspiration photo.  I used a bunch of fun products from different companies to create my card.  I LOVE being able to mix & match products from my favorite companies!!
 
 Supplies:
 Paper: White CS (Recollections), Dark & Light Brown CS (Unknown), Textured Kraft CS (Unknown), Pattern Paper (Unknown); Stamps: Better With You (Verve Stamps); Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Kraft (Gina K. Designs); Tools: Coffee Word Die (A Cut Above Dies by Verve), Coffee Cozy Die (Lil' Inker Designs), Circles 'n Scallops (Confetti Cuts), Nested Circles (American Crafts); Other: Ribbon, Doily, Glue Pen (Zig), ATG Adhesive, Foam Tape

Make sure to head over to the Inspired by All the Little Things blog for more inspiration!! 
 
Happy Stamping!!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that background design you created! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I am always in awe of your gorgeous layered designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love to be able to mix and match all of my favorites too! Love this. That wood grain right? Love all of the nature colors in this. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every little thing about this card! So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete