Saturday, February 18, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things #44

Happy Saturday Everyone!!

It's time for a new challenge over at Inspired By All The Little Things!! 
 
As soon as I saw this weeks inspiration photo I just knew that I had to use the super fun Admit One stamp set from Lawn Fawn.   I don't have the coordinating dies so I went old school and fussy cut the image out.  I also thought it would be fun to use the red & white stripped pattern paper to give it a carnival look.

Supplies:
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Necessities Red 6x6 Pad (My Minds Eye); Stamps: Admit One (Lawn Fawn); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Black (Simon Says Stamps); Coloring Medium: Copic Markers); Tools: Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn), Small Circle Punch, Scor-Buddy, Paper Trimmer (Fiskars), Big Shot (Sizzix); Other: Clear Wink of Stella (Zig), ATG Adhesive, Foam Tape

 
Make sure to head over to the Inspired by All the Little Things blog for more inspiration!! 
 
Happy Stamping!!
 

7 comments:

  1. This one really caught my eye. I love EVERYTHING you do, but I SUPER love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vibrant this is, Sheri! I agree with Susie - I love everything you do :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet take on the inspiration photo photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing that came to mind was POPCORN when I saw your striped BG! LOVE your design...beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! That red and white stripe paper adds to the carnival feel like a popcorn box. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Sheri! The image is perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and cheerful interpretation of the photo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete