Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #190

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at the
 
For this weeks challenge I created a Birthday card using the It's your Birthday! set from Simon Says Stamps that I received for my birthday last month.  I love the great mix of stamps in the set.  Thank you SSS for the great birthday treat!!

Supplies: 
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Green CS, Mint Julep 6x6 Pad (My Minds Eye); Stamps: It's Your Birthday! (Simon Says Stamps); Ink: Green Leaf (Simon Says Stamps); Tools: Pierced Square Stax (Die-Namics), Scor-Buddy; Other: Pearl Candy Dots (Pebbles), ATG Tape, Foam Tape


Make sure to check out was the DS Girls have been up to this week!!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Sheri. I love the colors in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterns that you have layered up - a great look with the simple sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Layered loveliness! So many details to gaze at and admire...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete