Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #89

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at the
 The Deconstructed Sketch!!

This week I created a Birthday card featuring papers from the yummy Black & Ivory Prints 6x6 Cardstock Pad by Canvas Corp.  I picked it up on my last visit up to my parents...my Mom & I always hit the local crafts stores for a little shopping! :)  The sentiment is from Papertrey's Communique Curves Sentiment set.

Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Classic Natural White C, Black Bazzill CS, Black & Ivory Prints 6x6 Cardstock Pad (Canvas Corp); Stamps: Communique Curves Sentiment set (Papertrey); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tools: Label Twenty One (Spellbinders), Doily Detail Set (Papertrey), Scallop Border Punch (SU!); Other: Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Foam Tape

Here's this weeks FUN sketch designed by Jen: 


Make sure to check out what the DS Girls have been up to this week!!
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! So classy! Love the beautiful layered sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how elegant this is! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee Sheri! You make such gorgeous and elegant black and white cards. I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very BEAUTIFUL!!
    Happy Valentine's Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete