Monday, August 27, 2012

The Pink Elephant Challenge # 163

This weeks Challenge is:
Thinking of You/Sympathy Cards
 
These aren't necessarily my favorite cards to create but I do like to have a stash handy.  My Sympathy card was created using a variety of die cuts and the only stamping was the sentiment. 

Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Black Bazzill CS, This & That DP (Lily Bee Design); Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU!); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tools: Die-Namics Vertical Greetings Die (My Favorite Things), Doily Details Die Collection (Papertrey), Butterfly Die (Papertrey), Nested Lacey Pennants (Spellbinders), Edgelits Finishing Touches Die (SU!); Other: Pearls, Foam Tape

Make sure to stop by The Pink Elephant Blog to see what Ella's Girls have been up to this week!!

Happy Stamping!!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Sheri, sympathy cards are always so hard to make and it seems I never have one when I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, Sheri! love your clean and crisp style:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny you say Sympathy cards are a challenge for you.....I am the opposite...I think that's all I'm rather good at. This one here is absolutely lovely Sheri!

    ReplyDelete