Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #53

 
Happy Thursday Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at the
 
This week I had the chance to get together with my Mom and our very sweet Friend Virginia to do a little crafting while my parents where here visiting!!  We don't get to do it very often so I treasure these days!!!!
   One of the cards we worked on was a card for my post this week.  We decided to use the NEW Ava image from Saturated Canary that Krista put up as a FREEBIE!!  Isn't she ADORABLE?!?!  So here is what we came up with...hope you like!!

Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Card Stock, White Bazzill Card Stock, Pink Bazzill Card Stock,  Spring Time DP (Echo Park); Stamps: Ava (The Saturated Canary); Ink: Copics; Tools: Dots Embossing Folder (Sizzix), Classic Circle Nestie (Spellbinders), Petite Scallop Circle Nestie (Spellbinders); Border Punch (Fiskars), Lace Corner Deco B Die (Cheery Lynn); Other: Rhinestones, Foam Tape

Here's this weeks FUN sketch designed by Jen:
 
  Make sure to check out what the DS Girls have been up to this week!!
Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer 
 

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous. love the corner dies. fab colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything pink just melts my heart and that little adorable image does just that! Super sweet card, Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the image!! Awesome coloring!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's precious, Sheri! Loe all the sweet details ... the swiss dots embossing, the petite scallops, the corner embellishments ... and of course, all that pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheri ,
    Well , I’m back and I have the rest of today free so as to catch up on everyone’s creations since I have been away refurbishing my old house.
    I adore reading the blog’s and looking at all the lovely cards and projects, almost as much as making the cards myself.
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog , its so nice to keep in touch.
    What fabulous creations you have made whilst I have been away , I love what you have done with Ava here what a stunning card
    Great work well done ,
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete