Wednesday, November 16, 2011

ABC Toys and Crafts: My Cute Stamps


Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

This week we are playing with some of the My Cute Stamp sets that Julie has stocked in the store. My card uses the e.i.e.i.o set that has a bunch of fun farm animals . I used the cute little sheep from the set. I thought that it would be fun to use a black & white color combo since it reminded me of this lil' cutie. I also broke out my new postage stamp nesties.

Do you have any My Cute stamp sets?? You can find them {HERE}.

Recipe:
Stamps: e.i.e.i.o (My Cute Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Spellbinders: Postage Stamp Nestabilities, Classic Circle Nestabilities, Petite Circle Nestabilities
Embossing Folders: Dots (Sizzix)
Punches: Martha Stewart Edge Punch Embossed Scallop
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock, Black Bazzill Cardstock, Polka Dot Paper (Making Memories)
Other: Satin Ribbon

Don't forget to visit the ABC Toys and Crafts store to receive 10% off Storewide Everyday!!

Shop Now!

and

We hope you will get a chance to play along with this months
"Christmas" Challenge.


Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment