Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ABC Toys and Crafts: Chic Shopping


Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

This weeks it's all about PUNCHES over at ABC Toys and Crafts!! When I first saw the Martha Stewart line I immediately fell in love with the Punch around the page sets. In fact have a bunch but the sad part is that I have never used them like that. So I decided to challenge myself this week and I pulled out the Eyelet Lace set. I started with a 5" square and punched the four corners out. Next, I went back with the edger punch and completed the punching. The stamp is Chic Shopping by Penny Johnson for Stampavie. Hope that this will inspire you to pull your punches out and try something new with them!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Chic Shopping by Penny Johnson (Stampavie)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Spellbinders: Classic Rectangles Nestabilities, Big Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities
Punches: Eyelet Lace (Martha Stewart)
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock, Baja Breeze Cardstock (SU!), Eskimo Kisses (Basic Grey)
Other: Satin Ribbon, Glitter, Pearls

Don't forget to visit the ABC Toys and Crafts store to receive 10% off Storewide Everyday!!

Shop Now!

and

We hope you will get a chance to play along with this months
"Christmas" Challenge.


Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment