Sunday, October 2, 2011

ABC DT Challenge - Pumpkins!!

It's time for a NEW challenge over on the ABC DT Challenge blog!! This month we are challenging you with a "Pumpkin" theme!! You just need to have a pumpkin somewhere on your card or project!!

I created the FUN Pumpkin shape by using the Pumpkin Nestabilities die!

Recipe:
Used: Spellbinders Nestabilities: Pumpkins S4227 and Nested Lacey Pennants; Stamps: Hero Arts Clear Design Stamps Happy Halloween CL353;Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Die Ink ME900; Punches: Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Edge Combo Spider Webs 60021, Martha Stewart Craft Punch Autumn Branch M232000; Die Cuts: Ghost & Tombstone Sizzlits (Sizzix); Paper: Black Cardstock, Orange Cardstock, and Glowing DP (Authentique); Other: Mini Brads (Making Memories), Ribbon, Button, Twine, & Googly Eyes.


We can't wait to see your creations!!

Happy Stamping!!

3 comments:

  1. Gigham, ghosts and spider webs oh my! LOL, its adorable Sheri - just absolutely adorable!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super cute Sher! I am so far behind, I didn't even know a pumpkin nestie existed. lol! I love all the embellis around it, great details as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have your "original" with the kitty perched on my stamp wall of fame!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete