Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #10

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at
The Deconstructed Sketch!!

Here's my take on this weeks sketch using the FUN Pin Wheel die & Coordinating stamp set from Lil' Inker Designs!! I used some scraps from the Stella Rose Mabel Papers pad by My Minds Eye. Love these yummy paper collections!!

Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Brown Bazzill CS, Stella Rose Mabel Papers (My Minds Eye); Stamps: Pin Wheel Stamp Set (Lil' Inker Designs); Ink: Memento Cocoa; Tools: Pin Wheel Die (Lil' Inker Designs), Ribbon Banners (Spellbinders); Other: Lollipop Stick, Pearls, Buttons, Floss, Foam Tape


And here's this weeks FUN sketch designed by Jen:

Make sure to stop by The Deconstructed Sketch Blog to see what the Deconstructed Sketch Girls have been up to this week!!

Happy Stamping!!

5 comments:

  1. I love this Sheri, those papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri, this is so pretty!! I love it and I'm so happy you shared it with me!! Those are my absolute favorite papers to make pinwheels with!
    Laura
    Lil' Inker Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE! Love your pinwheel and the button in the middle and that sentiment is absolutely ADORABLE!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the Deconstructed Sketch, Sheri! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...something about pinwheels that steal my heart.

    ReplyDelete