Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Deconstructed Challenge #86 / Be Mine

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at the
 The Deconstructed Sketch!!

Before we get to today's creation...I would like to congratulate the newest members of the DS team: Cresta Woodruff, Dawn Easton, Joni Wilson, Judy Rozema, Sandra MacLean, and Tobi Crawford!!  Welcome Ladies!!

 This week I created a Valentine featuring the super sweet Puddle Jumper Suzy from the Be Mine image from By LORi Designs!! 
 Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Pure Poppy CS, Lovebirds (Doodlebug Designs); Stamps: Puddle Jumper Be Mine (By LORi Designs); Coloring Medium: Copic Markers; Tools: Classic Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Heart Border Die (Quickutz); Other: Pearls, Foam Tape

Here's this weeks FUN sketch designed by Jen:

 Make sure to check out what the DS Girls have been up to this week!!
 
Amber Hight 

9 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

eek! She's so stinkin' cute!!! Love her :) Fabulous card! I need to go get myself more of those adorable Puddle Jumpers!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Great take on the sketch. She is adorable!

Judy Rozema said...

SO ADORABLE!!

Sara I. said...

LOVE! Awesome take on the sketch! xx

kadie said...

Sheri, I LOVE your card! Such a cute way to showcase that BLD cutie. And I LOVE the panel of hearts behind her!! I might have to borrow that idea for an upcoming heart challenge ;)
Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, kadie

Jennifer Shults said...

This is amazing Sheri! I love your adaptation of the sketch and that super cute image! Adorable!

Patrice said...

That little girl is so cute!

Bridie Payne said...

Brilliant card, I love the colour combo.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Sandra MacLean said...

What a cute Valentines Day card Sheri! I love the hearts and Puddle Jumper image! It's so awesome to be designing along side you again!

 
site design by designer blogs