Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #10

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at
The Deconstructed Sketch!!

Here's my take on this weeks sketch using the FUN Pin Wheel die & Coordinating stamp set from Lil' Inker Designs!! I used some scraps from the Stella Rose Mabel Papers pad by My Minds Eye. Love these yummy paper collections!!

Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Brown Bazzill CS, Stella Rose Mabel Papers (My Minds Eye); Stamps: Pin Wheel Stamp Set (Lil' Inker Designs); Ink: Memento Cocoa; Tools: Pin Wheel Die (Lil' Inker Designs), Ribbon Banners (Spellbinders); Other: Lollipop Stick, Pearls, Buttons, Floss, Foam Tape


And here's this weeks FUN sketch designed by Jen:

Make sure to stop by The Deconstructed Sketch Blog to see what the Deconstructed Sketch Girls have been up to this week!!

Happy Stamping!!

5 comments:

cardcrazy said...

I love this Sheri, those papers are perfect!

Laura Pryor said...

Sheri, this is so pretty!! I love it and I'm so happy you shared it with me!! Those are my absolute favorite papers to make pinwheels with!
Laura
Lil' Inker Designs

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

So CUTE! Love your pinwheel and the button in the middle and that sentiment is absolutely ADORABLE!!! :-)

Thanh Vo said...

Fabulous take on the Deconstructed Sketch, Sheri! Love it.

Pat said...

Love it...something about pinwheels that steal my heart.

 
site design by designer blogs