PRODUCT LINKS BELOW CONTAIN COMPENSATED AFFILIATE LINKS AT NO COST
Spellbinders NEW September 2026 Arrivals are NOW available! Today I'm showcasing the NEW Simple Stories Old-fashioned Christmas Collection. You can find the full collection HERE or the direct links below.
My card features the NEW Old-Fashioned Christmas Stocking (S5-777) along with the previously released Diamond Blocks 3D Embossing Folder (E3D-184).
White A2 Card Base: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2")
Pomegranate Embossed Panel: 3 7/8" X 5"
Stocking & Florals: 3 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Gold Sentiment Banner: 2 3/8" x 3/8"
Compensated
affiliate links used when available. If you place an order after
clicking on one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no
cost to you. Make sure to accept cookies. Thank you for your support!
Spellbinders
SpellbindersSimple Stories Old-Fashioned Christmas Collection
Compensated
affiliate links used when available. If you place an order after
clicking on one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no
cost to you. Make sure to accept cookies. Thank you for your support!
Happy Stamping!!













No comments:
Post a Comment