PRODUCT LINKS BELOW CONTAIN COMPENSATED AFFILIATE LINKS AT NO COST
I'm back today showcasing one of the NEW Spellbinders August 2026 Club kits. Today I'm showcasing the NEW 3D Embossing Folder of the Month. If you are not already a
subscriber, the registration window is now open and can be found HERE.
The NEW Embossing Folder of the Month is called, Spooky Web (3EOM-AUG26). This folder is divided into two A2 rectangles that will work both vertically or horizontally. One side is a Spider Web design and the other is a design of Zig Zags, Stitches and Lines. This folder is perfect for A2 Cards and smaller projects like tags.
For my card sample I created a fun Mummy card using the Zig Zag, Stitches and lines pattern side of the Spooky Web 3D Embossing Folder of the Month (3EOM-AUG26) . I first embossed a piece of Fog card stock and a piece of Silver Fox (retired) card stock. Then I gently tore them into strips, ink blended the edges with Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Ink and attached to my card base to create my Mummy. The eyes and mouth are from the Make A Monster All Clubs Crate Bonus Item (CLD-AUG26). The Bonus Item is only available as part of the August 2026 All-Clubs Crate Membership.
White A2 Top Fold Card Base: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2")
Fog & Silver Fog Torn Strips: 4 1/4" x 1/4" (Approx)
Eyes: 1 1/16" & 3/4"
Mouth: 2" x 7/8"
Sentiment Strip: 2 3/4" x 1/4"
Compensated
affiliate links used when available. If you place an order after
clicking on one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no
cost to you. Make sure to accept cookies. Thank you for your support!
Spellbinders
SpellbindersAugust 2026 Club Kits
Compensated
affiliate links used when available. If you place an order after
clicking on one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no
cost to you. Make sure to accept cookies. Thank you for your support!
Happy Stamping!!













No comments:
Post a Comment