PRODUCT LINKS BELOW CONTAIN COMPENSATED AFFILIATE LINKS AT NO COST
Hi Friends! I'm back today with a card featuring Gina K. Designs July 2026 Release. Did you know that you can purchase previous Incentive stamps sets? They are added to the website for purchase usually the following month or two depending on inventory.
My card today features the beautiful Love You, Need You June 2026 Incentive Set that is now available for purchase. A coordinating die set is also available for purchase. I created my own background panel by using my scoring board.
Sweet Corn Mat: 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" - Master Layout #1
White Panel: 3 3/4" x 5" - Master Layout #1
White Rectangle Panel: 2" x 4"
Vellum Strip: 5" x 1 1/2" (wrap around white panel and attach in the back)
Love You Sentiment: 1 3/4" x 11/16"
More Than Words Can Say Sentiment: 1 1/2" x 3/8"
*Colored with Copic Markers
Compensated
affiliate links used when available. If you place an order after
clicking on one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no
cost to you. Make sure to accept cookies. Thank you for your support!
Gina K Designs
July 2026 Release
Compensated
affiliate links used when available. If you place an order after
clicking on one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no
cost to you. Make sure to accept cookies. Thank you for your support!
Happy Stamping!!













No comments:
Post a Comment