PRODUCT LINKS BELOW CONTAIN COMPENSATED AFFILIATE LINKS AT NO COST
Hello Crafty Friends! Spellbinders is celebrating their 23rd Birthday with a Birthday Blog Hop! Each designer will be creating a birthday card inspiration with you.
For my card I opened the NEW Just Add Cake Birthday Cardmaking Kit (BD-1049) that was released a few months ago that I treated myself too. This kit is packed with goodies and I immediately fell in love with the Light the Candles die set in the kit. The kit was sold out but has been restocked so you can grab yours HERE.
Have The Sweetest Birthday!
Featuring: Light the Candles (S4-1505), Just Add Cake Stamp Cake Clear Stamp Set (STP-271), Just Add Cake Stamp Dies (S4-1517), Confetti Drop 3D Embossing Folder (E3D-167) from the Just Add Cake Cardmaking Kit (BD-1049). I also used Essential Arches (S5-526) and Color Block Accent Arches (S5-743), Sparkle Splatter Effects (SCSl-002) and Pink Opalescent Sequins/Retired (SCS-185).
White A2 Top Fold Card Base: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2")
Seaside Embossed A2 Panel: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Tutu Essential Arch: 2 3/4" x 4"
White Color Block Accent Arch: 2 3/4" x 4"
White Essential Arch: 2 1/4" x 3 1/2"
Cupcake (Assembled): 1 7/8" x 3 3/8
Seaside Sentiment Die Cut: 2 1/4" x 1/2"
Compensated
affiliate links used when available. If you place an order after
clicking on one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no
cost to you. Make sure to accept cookies. Thank you for your support!
To celebrate this release, we are giving away a $25 gift certificate to 3
lucky blog readers – selected from the comments on our blog. Giveaway
closes on Sunday, June 28th, 11:59 pm MST. The winner will be announced
in this blog hop post the following Wednesday.
The winner is responsible for shipping costs, duties, and taxes.
Spellbinders Blog
Yana Smakula
Tina Smith
Nichol Spohr
Mindy Eggen
Cheryl Penner
Allison Frazier
Sandi MacIver
Amy Rysavy
Michelle Short
Heejung Hunsberger
Sheri Gilson (You are HERE)
Rebecca Keppel
Karen Brown
Nancy Leppek
Tanya Boser
Kristie Marcotte
Michelle Woerner
Debbie Frank
Kathy Solie
Lea Lawson
Teresa Rogers
Jennifer Kotas
Yana Smakula
Tina Smith
Nichol Spohr
Mindy Eggen
Cheryl Penner
Allison Frazier
Sandi MacIver
Amy Rysavy
Michelle Short
Heejung Hunsberger
Sheri Gilson (You are HERE)
Rebecca Keppel
Karen Brown
Nancy Leppek
Tanya Boser
Kristie Marcotte
Michelle Woerner
Debbie Frank
Kathy Solie
Lea Lawson
Teresa Rogers
Jennifer Kotas
Happy Stamping!!
.jpg)














Adorable
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, great ideas and inspiration! Thank you and Happy Birthday Spellbinders!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card! Love the border! Kristin Makowski. Krickys24@roadrunner.com
ReplyDeleteLove your details and your adorable card, Sheri. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love all the details and the layers!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. I have to have that embossing folder.
ReplyDeleteYour pinky cupcake is super duper cute. I like all of the decorations, and the arch...
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet birthday card. Love all the colors you chose.
ReplyDeleteSweet card indeed!!
ReplyDeleteSweet Birthday card.
ReplyDeleteLovely card!!! Happy 23rd Birthday Spellbinders!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! I love the colors and the embossed background.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I do love those block accent arches.
ReplyDeleteDelicious looking card. [Bunny]
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until the Just Add Cake card kit arrives! Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteLovely card; great color choices!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card! Great design!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Love that Essential Arch die set!
ReplyDeleteLovely card
ReplyDeleteThis card is A~Dorable! So sweet and pretty. Thanks for the great inspiration!
ReplyDeleteLove how you decorated the cupcake
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous!! Love the colours
ReplyDeleteSheri - I don't think I've ever seen a card of your that I didn't like - this one included!
ReplyDeleteYummy colors and a beautiful cupcake! Love the card you created!
ReplyDeleteHappy 23rd Birthday to Spellbinders!
This is the sweetest!
ReplyDeleteSheri love your card. Always looking for birthday card inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, I love it 😍
ReplyDeleteBeautiful birthday card. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Thank you for providing all the measurements.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you framed the cupcake in the arch design. It just pops up, especially with the embossed background design. Great card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors. The florals on top of the cupcake are delightful
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful colors on this cars. The florals are so delightful on top of the cupcake.
ReplyDeleteoh how pretty love the stripe around the edge ,sets it off beautifuly!!
ReplyDeleteI love your card. It is so cute and the pink checkers are perfect.
ReplyDeleteLove this color combo! Such a pretty card!!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteLove your cupcake birthday card!!! Its so dang cute!!! Happy 23rd Birthday Spellbinders!
Super sweet birthday card. The colors are perfect.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fancy cupcake...love the choice of colours.
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is soooo sweet! I LOVE the embossed background!
ReplyDeleteI love the embossed background and the cupcake!
ReplyDeleteNice layout and pretty color combo!
ReplyDeleteLike your card.
ReplyDeleteThe arches go perfect with the flowers - great card!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a yummy looking cupcake-from a high end bakery for sure! The color block accent arches give the card a soda shoppe vibe. Beautiful job on this card.
ReplyDeleteI’m obsessed with that arched color block die which is now on my wishlist! Great card for a fun celebration.
ReplyDeleteSweet, sweet card!
ReplyDeleteLove your use of design and detail! I hope to get some SB paper some day, the colors are so beautiful, you combined them well.
ReplyDeleteI haven't made the cupcake out of my box yet but this is so inspiring :) Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSweet card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card! I love the texture and layers!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! That embossing folder is a MUST HAVE! 👍
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, love the little sequins peeking out behind the focal image too.
ReplyDelete