Saturday, June 19, 2021

IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM PAPERCRAFTY'S CREATIONS

 Hello Friends!
 
No card today...I've been working on moving my blog feed to a new service, as the existing one is being discontinued.
 
If you are receiving this post via email you are in no danger of receiving two emails and all is well.
 
The new service lets you decide how you want to see my feed - you can see all the options for how to read my content HERE

If you are also a blogger using Feedburner, I found the conversion to Follow.It very easy am was very happy with the process so you may want to look into that before Feedburner is decommissioned at the end of the month.

Follow.It is an awesome company and was very hands on with my transition as I hit a little snafu and they immediately stepped in and took care of everything for me.
 
I will be back with a card in a few days!



No comments:

Post a Comment