Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Gina K. Designs | I'm Here For You

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I'm back today to share a card featuring the NEW Gina K. Designs StampnStencil for Thermoweb March 2019 Release!  The release is now available and can be found over in the Gina K. Designs store HERE.

My card features the Petals & Wings StampnStencil Collection.  I also mixed in some previously released Fancy-Foil & Foil-Mates.  The background layer is from the Polka Party Foil-Mates set and foiled with Jelly Bean Green Fancy Foil.  The next layer up I used the stencil to create the leafy background using Deco Foil Transfer Gel and Jelly Bean Green Fancy Foil.  Love the tone on tone look.  I then stamped some flowers and leaves and die cut them out and arranged them on the oval panels.  I don't know about you but I love being able to mix with previously released supplies! 

*Affilliate Links are used at no cost to you.

Gina K. Designs & Thermoweb
March 2019 Release
*Affilliate links are used at no cost to you.

Happy Stamping!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, I love it ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous with all that beautiful foiling and wonderful pink flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! That green is so refreshing, vibrant, and lively! Great creation!

    ReplyDelete