Friday, September 1, 2017

Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps | Bee Happy

Hello Everyone!

Today, I am over on the Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps blog sharing a fun card featuring the Bee Happy digital stamp!

 

Here's a little close up...it's hard to see in the photo but I added a bunch of sparkle to the beehive and bumble bees using a clear Spectrum Nior Sparkle Pen.  I also added a little dimension to their wings by adding glossy accents.


To decorate the inside of my card I used one of the sentiments along with one of the cute bees.  I added a little doodling too.

Supplies Used:
Paper: Classic Crest Solar White CS 80# and 110#, Pure Luxury Card Stock: Wild Dandelion & Black Onyx, Black & White Basics 6x6 Pad (MFT); Stamps: Bee Happy Digital Stamp (Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps); Coloring Medium: Copic Markers C2, Y15, Y18 & Y19; Tools: Tag Me Too (Confetti Cuts), Double Edge Scallop Border (Confetti Cuts), Nested Circles (American Crafts), Scor-buddy, Paper Trimmer (Fiskars), Big Shot (Sizzix); Other: Ribbon, Twine, Enamel Dots, Glossy Accents, Clear Spectrum Nior Sparkle Pen (Crafter's Companion), ATG Adhesive, Foam Pop Dots


http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/products/Bee-Happy-Digital-Stamp.html


Happy Stamping!!  

2 comments:

  1. Ooh fabulous card today! What a super set of stamps. I think you love bold colours 😍. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. The colors and layout are fabulous. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete