Friday, June 16, 2017

Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps | Happy Birthday Dad

Hello Everyone!

I'm stopping in today to share a card I created for this weeks Seize The Birthday Challenge.  

For my card I used nautical themed papers and personalized it for my Dad.  The birthday sentiment is stamped inside.  It features the For My Father and Master of Sea stamp sets from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps.

Supplies
Paper: Real Red CS (SU!), Night of Navy CS (SU!), White CS (Recollections), Ahoy There 6x6 Pad (Carta Bella); Stamps: For My Father (Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps), Master of Sea (Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps); Ink: In The Navy (Gina K. Designs); Tools: Small & Large Rectangle Foil-Mates Dies (Gina K. Designs), Scor-Buddy, Paper Trimmer (Fiskars), Big Shot (Sizzix); Other: Twine, Brad, ATG Adhesive, Foam Pop Dots
 

http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com/2017/06/one-layer.html

 Happy Stamping!! 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful birthday card for your husband. Love the colors and the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful nautical themed card design. Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some day my photos and cards will be as fabulous as yours Sheri! Love this and as I said on IG...you are a queen at layering! Thanks for being in our gallery at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete