Saturday, November 19, 2016

Retro Sketches | RS241

It's time for a NEW sketch over at Retro Sketches!!

This week's sketch is based off a card I created...you can find my original creation HERE.  For my retake I created a Christmas card using stamps & dies from Reverse Confetti.  The papers are from the Very Merry 6x6 pad by American Crafts.

Supplies:
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Real Red CS (SU!); Very Merry 6x6 Pad (American Crafts); Stamps: Winter Words Coordinates (Reverse Confetti); Ink: Fresh Asparagus (Gina K. Designs); Tools: Holly Confetti Cuts), Thanks Tag (Confetti Cuts), Winter Words (Confetti Cuts); Other: Ribbon, Twine, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen (Crafter's Companion), Multi Medium Matte (Ranger), ATG Adhesive, Foam Tape


Now it's your turn.  Make sure to stop by the Retro Sketches Blog to see what the rest of the girls have been up to!! 

Happy Stamping!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!I love the gorgeous bow!!Simply beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card! I just love everything about this colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fabulous! I do love your clean style of creating

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is such a fun card! Love the crisp layers and that big beautiful bow.

    ReplyDelete