Friday, August 19, 2016

Gina K. Designs - MAHALO

Hello Everyone!

I'm back with one last card that I would like to share from the July release from Gina K. Designs!  This one is from the My Island stamp set by Claire Brennan!  Doesn't it make you want to be able to escape to the tropics?!?! 

Supplies: 
Paper: Pure Luxury Card Stock in Black Onyx & White (GKD), Pure Luxury Layering Weight Card Stock in White (GKD); Stamps: My Island by Claire Brennan for Gina K. Designs; Ink: GKD Color Companions Ink in Black Onxy, Lemon Drop, Honey Mustard & Kraft; Tools:  Rectangle Die, Scor-Buddy, Big Shot (Sizzix)


Make sure to mark your calendar...

Happy Stamping!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I have this set (from WMS) and love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sheri - and yes, it does make me want to get away to somewhere tropical!

    ReplyDelete