Saturday, July 23, 2016

Retro Sketches | RS224

It's time for a NEW sketch over at Retro Sketches!!   

This week's sketch is based off a card I created...you can find my original creation HERE.   For my retake I created a bright & cheery card using the new Hello die from the Thanks & Hello Die-manics set from My Favorite Things.  
 
 Supplies:
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Raspberry Fizz CS (Papertrey Ink), Highline 6x6 Pad (Basic Grey); Tools: Pierced Circle Stax (Die-Namics), Pierced Fishtail Flags Stax (Die-Namics), Polka Dots Cover Up (Die-Namics), Thanks & Hello (Die-Namics), Scor-Buddy, Paper Trimmer (Fiskars), Big Shot (Sizzix); Other: Enamel Dots, Glossy Accents (Ranger), Glue Pen (Zig), ATG Tape, Foam Dots/Tape
 
 
Now it's your turn.  Make sure to stop by the Retro Sketches Blog to see what the rest of the girls have been up to!!

Happy Stamping!!

5 comments:

  1. Those are yummy colors and a sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sheri! The colours are gorgeous and that polka dot die is going on my ever-growing wish-list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card and this layering technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool background! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AMAZING! My jaw dropped to the floor with this one. I love the splash of colors going on in the polka dotty background. Totally pinned this one so I can admire it again later!

    ReplyDelete