Saturday, September 12, 2015

Retro Sketches | RS181

Happy Saturday Everyone!!
 
It's time for a NEW sketch over at Retro Sketches!!
 
This week's sketch is based off a card I created...you can find my original creation HERE.   I thought that I would change things up a bit and create a Halloween card for my second take. 
 
  I've been seeing a bunch of fun cards using Owls so I went through my stamp collection and found Lawn Fawn's You're a Hoot stamp set.  By stamping him in black he fits right in.  What do you think?   I paired him with a sentiment from their Spooktacular set.  The spider and web are from the Spiderweb Die-Namic set by My Favorite Things.
 
 Supplies:
Paper: Black CS (Recollections), Old Olive CS (SU!), Very Vanilla (SU!), DP (Unknown); Stamps: You're a Hoot (Lawn Fawn), Spooktacular (Lawn Fawn); Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine); Coloring Medium: Copic Markers; Tools: Spiderweb (Die-Namics), Circle Nesting Dies (Lifestyle Crafts), Scor-buddy, Paper Trimmer (Fiskars), Big Shot (Sizzix); Other: Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glitter, Xyron Machine, ATG Tape, Foam Tape
 

Make sure to stop by the Retro Sketches Blog to see what the rest of the girls have been up to this week!! 

  Happy Stamping!!


 

2 comments:

  1. I think he fits in perfectly! Fantastic card - the web and spiders look fab too!

    ReplyDelete