Monday, May 25, 2015

The Pink Elephant Challenge #300

 
 
We are challenging you with a:
 
 "Anything Goes"
 
Today I'm sharing the card I made my Mommy for Mother's Day...however, this could easily be used for any special occasion like a birthday.  I used dies from Lil' Inker Designs and WPlus9.
 
 Supplies:
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Black CS (Recollections), Black CS (DCWV), Pink CS (Bazzill); Stamps: Love Mom (WPlus9); Ink: Black (Simon Says Stamps); Tools: Perky Posies Die Set (Lil' Inker Designs), Pointelle Cover Up (Lil' Inker Designs), Love Mom Layers Die (WPlus9), Simply Scallops Medium (Die-Namics), Tags Trio (Spellbinders), Scor-Buddy; Other: Ribbon, Twine (Hemptique), Pearls, ATG Tape, Glue Dots, Foam Tape

Make sure to stop by The Pink Elephant Blog to see what Ella's Girls have been up to this week!!

Happy Stamping!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combination of colors and patterns and texture. I love those sweet pink flowers on the bold black pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous, stunning card! I love it - pink and black are fab together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card design!! I love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete