Tuesday, December 31, 2013

By LORi Designs Tuesday: Ollie the Owl

Happy New Years Eve!!
 
It's time for us to share a little inspiration with you over at By LORi Designs !!  I thought that I would share a birthday card I created earlier this month for the Seize the Birthday Challenge...It features the Ollie the Owl image.

Supplies:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Crumb Cake CS (SU!) Winter Fun (Carta Bella); Stamps: Ollie the Owl (By LORi Designs); Coloring Medium: Copic Markers; Tools: Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Other: Sheer Ribbon, Happy Birthday Rub-on, Foam Tape

Ollie the Owl
 
($4 Set) 
 
Now head over to the By LORi Designs blog to check out more super duper cute creations!!
 
Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

  1. Sheri, I loved this card when I saw it earlier this month - soooooo cute! Love the colors! Happy New Year to you and your family! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete