Monday, July 1, 2013

The Pink Elephant Challenge #206 / Lollipop Firecracker Finn

 This weeks Challenge theme is: 
"Inspiration Photo"
 

 As you can see from my project this week,  I not only pulled the colors but also the Patriotic Theme from the inspiration photo.  I created a fun little treat box featuring the super cute Lollipop Firecracker Finn from By LORi Designs.  The box is actually a recycled from my craft desk...it's the package that Heidi Swap's Color Shine come in.  I just sniped off the top tab and packaged my candy so it would stay fresh...then I simply decorated it with some paper scraps, ribbon, & added the tag I created.
 
 Supplies:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Night Of Navy CS (SU!), Pure Poppy CS (PTI), Dots & Stripes: Metropolitan Collection (Echo Park); Stamps: Lollipop Firecracker Finn (By LORi Designs), Many Minis Holidays (Taylored Expressions); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Coloring Medium: Copic Markers; Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Tag Sale 5 Die (PTI), Fishtail Flags Stax (Die-Namics); Other: Plastic Container, Ribbon, Floss, Glitter, Foam Tape

Make sure to stop by The Pink Elephant Blog to see what Ella's Girls have been up AND over By LORi Designs tomorrow for more cute BLD Creations!!

Happy Stamping!!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjF7Oj_5ARg7tDKokWVc-sta4cekqM1llZNhbj_CEc_0nQVtX1ntD_DgEOPnUStevn_imWZiKpXWsMUgOuvfx0_4q9z8DzJ4GZQWLe1xQEAMh_TuucsO6GQP51EJlhEZcfTgacQ_Xs1d7ie/s1600/Signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment