Sunday, May 12, 2013

By LORi Designs Challenge #46 / Mother's Day

It's time for a NEW Challenge over at By LORi Designs...this week we are challenging you with a "Mommy & Me" theme!!
 
   I'm posting a little late this week as I needed too make sure that my "Mommy" received her card before seeing it here.
  Happy Mother's Day Mom...LOVE YOU!!

My card features the super sweet & adorable Puddle Jumper Emma
 
Supplies:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Berry Sorbet CS (Papertrey), Sweet Blush CS (Papertrey), Pink Patterns Paper (Papertrey); Stamps: Puddle Jumper Emma (By LORi Designs), Tiny Tags (Papertrey); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Coloring Medium: Copic Markers; Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Tiny Tags (Papertrey), Flourish (Magnolia), Border Die (Taylored Expressions), Paper Piercer; Other: Ribbon (Papertrey), Pearls, Flower, Foam Tape
 
Make sure to head over to the By LORi Designs Challenge blog to check out some more super duper cute samples and for all the Challenge Deets!! We can't wait to see your fabulous creation!! 

Happy Stamping!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Your card is super adorable and I am sure your Mom loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet card - pretty and lacy :) Any mom would love it.

    ******************************
    Saffire dragon crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won that adorable stamp but I have not played with it yet..
    Once I get coloring supplies I will coloring this adorable image!!She is so SWEET!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥



    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, I love the salmon pink shade you've used.

    Thanks for your lovely comment

    ReplyDelete