Monday, May 7, 2012

The Pink Elephant Challenge #147 / PJ Harper

This week's challenge is
"For Mom"
 
 This week I'm sharing a card that I created for my Mommy using sweet Puddle Jumper Harper from By LORi Designs!!  The papers are from the Lost & Found Blush pad from My Minds Eye. 
 Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Autumn Rose CS (PTI), Lost & Found Blush Pad (My Minds Eye); Stamps: Puddle Jumper Harper (By LORi Designs), Tiny Tags (PTI); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics; Tools: Petite Oval Nestie (Spellbinders), Petite Scallop Oval Nestie (Spellbinders), Eyelete Border Punch (SU!), Tiny Tags Die (PTI), Corner Rounder, Paper Piercer; Other: Satin Ribbon (PTI), Rhinestones, Foam Tape
 
 Make sure to stop by The Pink Elephant Blog to see what Ella's Girls have been up to this week!!

Happy Stamping!!

6 comments:

  1. Super CUTE Sheri!! Big Hugs my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely cute!! love the color.. so yummie!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheri
    Love the pretty dp, colors, adorable image... Fabby Creation!
    Thanks for your inspiration
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheri! I haven't visited in awhile and thought I'd drop in, cruise around your blog for some inspiration, and say hello! Little Harper is just adorable here, as are all of your creations. Take care!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete