Wednesday, November 30, 2011

ABC Toys and Crafts: Create a Flake #2


Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

I'm sad to say that our current term over at ABC Toys and Crafts is coming to an end and this is my final post for 2011. Julie, thank you so much for everything!!

We are still playing around with punches this week and I thought that I would try another punch around border as I loved how last weeks turned out. I think I can get addicted to these. Today's sample is a Christmas Card using the Create a Flake #2 die from Spellbinders. Instead of embossing it the normal way you emboss a Spellbinder die, I punched it out then ran it through my Swiss Dots embossing folder to give it a whole different type of texture. What do you think? Pretty cool...Give it a try!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU!)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Spellbinders: Create a Flake #2
Punches: Embroidered Floral Corner Punch (Martha Stewart), Embroidered Floral Edge Punch (Martha Stewart)
Embossing Folders: Swiss Dots (Cuttlebug)
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock, Baja Breeze Cardstock (SU!), Eskimo Kisses (Basic Grey)
Other: Ribbon (SU!), Button, Floss, Pearls

Don't forget to visit the ABC Toys and Crafts store to receive 10% off Storewide Everyday!!

Shop Now!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Sheri - love the huge snowflake and button center...the color combo is just stunning and so is that punched border. xx

    ReplyDelete