Monday, September 5, 2011

Whimsie Doodles NEW Release!!

***This is my second post today, please scroll down for my TPE Challenge Post***

It's time for a NEW RELEASE over at Whimsie Doodles!! Today Whimsie Doodles is releasing 8super duper cute NEW images and 1 fun Tag Set!!

I'm sad to report that this will be my last release with Whimsie Doodeles as my term is coming to an end...but am happy to say that there is a NEW batch of Doodlelicious Divas coming your way!! You will meet them officially on the 15th and I would like to wish them all a very warm welcome!! I will be around for the rest of the month sharing a few more cards. I would also like to thank Melyssa for letting me be part of the team...I have enjoyed every minute!! Thanks Melyssa!!

Now back to business...My cards today feature the NEW School kids. Just in time for all of our Back 2 School projects!!

School Boy
Recipe:
Paper: Classic Crest Solar White CS, Kraft CS (SU!), Brown Bazzill CS, Alphabet Soup Boy DP (My Minds Eye); Stamps: School Boy digi (Whimsie Doodles); Tools: Star Nestie (Spellbinders), Star Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Copics; Other: Button, Twine, Twill Ribbon, Foam Tape


School Girl
Recipe:

Paper: Classic Crest Solar White CS , Kraft CS (SU!), Black Bazzill CS, Green Bazzill DP, Hometown Summer DP (Pink Paislee); Stamps: School Girl digi (Whimsie Doodles); Tools: Classic Circle Nestie (Spellbinders), Apples Embossing Folder (Quickutz), Apple Die (Sizzix), Pinking Border Die (The Cats Pajamas), Copics; Other: Ribbon, Button, Foam Tape


Make sure to visit the rest of the Doodlelicious Divas to see more fabulous samples!! You can find them {here}.

Happy Stamping!!

4 comments:

  1. Sheri, these are nothing short of amazing! I'm so happy I got to know you and I hope to see you around blog world-- miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are brilliant Sheri! I think these guys and gals were designed esp for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely adorable, Sheri! I love the layouts that you paired the images up with. I'm missing your WD images already, but know that we're always apart of the team alumni team :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both adorable cards. They are lovely. :) X X

    ReplyDelete