Friday, April 1, 2011

Club Anya: Last Saturday Sketch!!

**This is my second post today, please scroll down for this weeks Whimsie Doodles Feature Friday Post**


Hello Friends,

I'm super sad that Club Anya & Friends is closing their doors but can't wait to see what The Greeting Farm has planned for us next!! I was super honored to be able to Guest Design with the amazing DT in December!! I just had to play along with the last Saturday Sketch Challenge...Jen Shults does such a fabulous job with her sketches!!


Recipe: Paper: Aqua Mist CS (PTI), Pumpkin Pie CS (SU!), Classic Crest Solar White CS, Brown Bazzill CS, Fine & Dandy True Blue DP (My Minds Eye); Stamps: WS Audrey (The Greeting Farm), Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU!); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tools: Star Nestie (Spellbinders), Classic Oval Nesties (Spellbinders), Labels Trio (Spellbinders), Scallop Border Punch, Copics; Other: Grosgrain Ribbon, Button, Foam Tape


Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sheri! I love the papers you used... they ROCK and you just nailed that sketch! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh SherBear! I love this card! She's one of my all time favorite digis with that sassiness. Great colors and perfect take on Jen's awesome sketch!!

    ReplyDelete