Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Whimsie Wednesday Challenge #66

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

This week Nikki is hosting the Whimsie Wednesday Challenge over on the Whimsie Doodles blog!! She is challenging us with a "Head of the Class" theme!! Create a 3D treat for classmates, co-workers, or friends!!

For my project this week I created a belly band to go around a 24-pk of Crayola Crayons. I thought this would be a fun Valentine alternative...I remember when my son was younger and they couldn't give out candy treats at school. I picked up a bunch of the crayons back in the beginning of the school year when you could find them for only 25 cents a box. Gotta love back to school sales. The image is the the newly released Toadly!!
Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Pure Poppy CS (PTI), Green Polka Dot DP (Unknown); Stamps: Toadly digi (Whimsie Doodles); Tools: Classic & Scallop Rectangle Nesties (Spellbinders), Copics, Scallop Border Punch (Fiskars), Paper Piercer; Other:
Crayola Crayons 24 Pk, Glitter, Foam Tape

Happy Stamping!!

4 comments: