Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Claudia & Co Challenge #76

This week is a RECIPE Challenge!!
"1 Tag, 1 Sticker, 2 Buttons & Ribbon"

I am sad to say that this is my last Challenge post for Claudia & Co as my term is coming to an end. I would like to thank Claudia for believing in me and for giving me the opportunity to design for her this last year. I have loved every minute and will miss being part of such an amazing team!! Thank You Claudia!!

Now for today's creation...The Design Team worked with the City Park DP Collection by American Crafts this week. Claudia has put together a wonderful sampler pack that includes 14 sheets of 6x6 for $3.25. You get 2 of each pictured.

My card features the SWEET Hannah Lollipop image by Lori Boyd. The image is layered on a coin envelope that I used to insert a Gift Card for the recipient.


Make sure to stop by the Claudia & Co blog to see what the rest of the DT has created for you this week!!

Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh SherBear! So cute! I had a hard time doing the recipe and was so excited to see your card. Brilliant!! As always!

    ReplyDelete