Saturday, October 2, 2010

Whimsie Wednesday Challenge #51

I'm running a little behind this week but still wanted to play along with this weeks Whimsie Wednesday Challenge over at Whimsie Doodles!!

Our hostess is Donna Espiritu!! She is challenging us with a "Out of the BOX...Shaped Cards" Challenge!!

My card is a fun Pumpkin shape that was created by cutting the card base out using the largest die from the cool Pumpkin Nestie set!! I used Whimsie Doodles' Cat and Friend digi image.Recipe:
Paper: Orange Bazzill CS, Black Bazzill CS, Neenah Classic crest Solar White CS, Happy Halloween DP Collection (Echo Park); Stamps: Cat and Friends digi (Whimsie Doodles); Tools:
Pumpkin Nestibilities (Spellbinders), Spiderweb Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Spooky Branch Punch (Martha Stewart); Copics: E55, N2, N3, N4, N5, YR14, YR15, YR18; Other: Ribbon, Button, Twine, Rhinestones, Foam Tape

We can't wait to see your take on this weeks "Out of the BOX...Shaped Cards" challenge!!

Happy Stamping!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the style of this card Sheri and the fab kitty image you have used...ooh gingham ribbon as well...perfick :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO darling! LOVE the pumpkin shaped card and your coloring is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I adore this lil pumpkin! What a cute image! Fab coloring! I love it :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack!!!!!!!!!!! How did I miss this post. Sheri I have to have this. I will pay you. LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete