Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Exciting News & Sneak Peak!!


Hi Everyone!!

I am SUPER EXCITED to announce that Claudia Harvey & Lori Boyd have invited me to stay on with the Claudia & Co DT for another term!! WOOO HOOO!!Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netI {heart} working with the sweet & adorable Puddle Jumpers & Lollipops!! Thank you so much ladies!!

I would also like to congratulate my fellow NEW DT members:

Kadie
Kim
Krista
Risa
Sandra
Sheri (Me)
Tori
Tracy


Before you go...

It's almost time for the September Release over at Claudia & Company, so I thought I'd share a few snippets with you!!




Meet us back here on Wednesday morning at 10 AM EST for the Release Hop where we will be introducing you to the newest members of the Puddle Jumper Family!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment