Friday, July 2, 2010

New Whimsie Doodles DT & Sneak Peak!!


Happy Friday Everyone!!

If you stopped by the other day you know it was the end of my term with Whimsie Doodles!! But the part I neglected to mention was that it was only the end of my first term!! Melyssa has asked me to stay on for a second and I can't be more EXCITED!! I was actually jumping for joy...I just love working for Melyssa and with her wonderful stamps & images!!

Make sure to check out the rest of the NEW Doodlelious Divas for the July-December 2010 term!!

Alicia Ekermans
Andrea Budjack
Joy Stagg
Linda Cummings
Melyssa Connolly
Nikki Tanner
Shannon Teubner
Sheri Gilson (Me)

Before you go, I also have a little SNEAK PEAK as it is almost time for a NEW release over at Whimsie Doodles!!

I will be back on MONDAY with the full reveal!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on second term!!! Can't wait until Monday to see the revealing!

    ReplyDelete