Thursday, May 20, 2010

Whimsie Wednesday Challenge # 32

It's time for another FUN
Whimsie Wednesday Challenge
over on our Paper Craft Planet Page!!

This weeks hostess is Denise!! She is challenging us with a "Mad for Plaid" theme!! All you need to do is create a card/project using plaids along with a Whimsie Doodles image!!

My card uses the adorable
Missy's Bees digital image!!

Recipe:
Paper: Classic Crest Solar White CS, Yellow Bazzill CS, DP (Unknown); Stamps: Missy's Bees Digital Image (Whimsie Doodles); Ink: Antique Linen Distress Ink (Tim Holtz); Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilties (Spellbinders), Copics; Embellishments: Gems, Glitter, Foam Tape

Happy Stamping!!
Sheri

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! I just made a card using plaid but I can't share it because it's for next week's TMS challenge. But I have plenty of paper left over... I just might have to play along.

    Hugs,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet! Clean, simple, love it!

    ReplyDelete