Monday, April 26, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge #64


"Aqua"

To play along with this weeks challenge you
need to use "Aqua" as your main color!!

This week I came up with a clean & simple card using Papertrey's yummy Aqua Mist and the sweet Flowers From Leah digital image from Whimsie Doodles!!

Recipe:
Paper: Classic Crest Solar White CS, Aqua Mist CS (PaperTrey); Stamps: Flowers From Leah digital image (Whimsie Doodles); Tools: Classic & Scallop Circle Nestabilties, Embossing Folder (Sizzix), Paper Piercer, Copics; Embellishments: Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones

Make sure to stop by The Pink Elephant blog to see what the Design Team has created for you this week!!

Happy Stamping!!
Sheri

3 comments:

  1. I love the white and aqua together. Your dotted embossing is soo cool. I would love to have one of those. Very cute card Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I adore this card. I love the way you used this week's color challenge. You know I am one of your fans!!

    Thanks for your sweet comment! I am looking forward to work with you too. Your work is very inspiring....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is stunning! I love the crispness of the white and the contrast of the aqua. The image is really adorable, too.

    ReplyDelete