Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Die Cuts R Us Challenge #31

Recipe Challenge:
1 Stamped Image, 2 Die Cuts, 3 Buttons or Rhinestones, & Ribbon

Here is my card using this fun recipe with the adorable
HG Snuggle stamp by The Greeting Farm
that can be found at the DCRU Store, HERE.

Recipe Items found at DCRU:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest: Solar White Cardstock, Lucy Bird DP; Stamps:HG Snuggle (The Greeting Farm); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tools: Copics, Nestabilities, Scallop Borders Quickutz Die, Paper Piercer; Embellishments: Satin Ribbon (May Arts), 3D Foam Squares

Make sure to stop by the Die Cuts R Us Blog to see what my fabulous team mates have created for you this week!!

Happy Stamping!!
Sheri

11 comments:

  1. Ack! This is the cutest card ever Sher!! I just love your take on the recipe! I for one, put too much thought into it and ended up with a desperate attempt. heehee! Snuggle is so sweet in pinks and browns, great idea to use this side of the paper with her! Hugs my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet! I love love love pink and brown together (I think I've told you that before) and of course, I love that stamp. I still don't have her. I really like the paper, too, those little polka dots are super sweet. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sheri and such a scrummy choice of colours, the dotty papers are so sweet :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious card, Sheri. Love the color combo. The rounded corners really soften the design...perfect for a snuggly little girl.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww this is sweet as can be! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today [23 Mar 10:16am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. very sweet and adorable! I am usually not good with recipe challenges...you did a great job, Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is so sweet! pretty, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card Sheri! She is just too cute! Love your color scheme too! We sure are going to miss you! Take care and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so sweet. That image is adorable. Love your colors and that beautiful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete