Friday, January 29, 2010

TGF's CHA Relay Race...

Happy Friday Everyone!!

If you were running The Greeting Farm's CHA Relay Race, then you know that it came to end earlier in the week due to some technical glitches. I had a blast and wanted to THANK all the TGF girls for making this such a fun event!! I thought that I would still share my last card I created for the race.

This is Prince Ian,
he was the image for Day 4.

Happy Stamping!!
Sheri

Recipe:
Paper:
Black DCWV CS, Papertrey Poppy Red CS, Classic Crest Solar White CS, Timeless Stripe DP (Adornit)Stamp: Prince Ian Digital Image (The Greeting Farm), Valentine Sentiments (Sweet'nSassy)
Tools: Scallop Square Die (Sizzix), Classic & Scalloped Heart Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Word Window Punch (SU)
Copics: E31, E50, E51, E25, E99, R20, R14, R17, R24, W1, 110
Embellishments: Pearls, White Paint Pen, Foam Tape

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Sheri ! I ADORE the colours and the layout. Gosh you are so talented... The little prince is too cute... Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Sheri! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Sheri!
    Oh I was sad to see it end early but you are right they did a great job and it was so much fun!
    Love the detail of the black pearls on the heart.

    ReplyDelete