Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Whimsie Doodles Release Day & Winner!!


Whimsie Doodles is releasing three
adorable new DigiStamp sets today!!


Now it's time to reveal my sneak peak from yesterday

AND

Random.Org picked #3
Blankiefinder as the winner of Tree Trimmers !!
Congratulations!! Please email me at sheri_gilson@sbcglobal.net



Thanks for stopping in!!


To see more wonderful projects please visit
the Doodleicious Girls!!

Donna ~ Joni ~ Kelli~ Kelly ~ Melyssa ~ Nicole ~ Nikki ~ Thanh

Recipe:
Paper: Burgundy Bazzill CS, Green Bazzill CS, Classic Crest Solar White CS, Eskimo Kiss DP (Basic Grey)
Stamps: Tree Trimmers & Holiday Sentiments Digital Images (Whimsie Doodles)
Tools: Large Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Snow Flake Punch (Marvy-Yellow), Tag Trio (Spellbinders)
Copics: E43, N3, N6, N7, R81, R83, RV69, Y35, YG93, YG95, YR04, YR07, YR31, V93
Embellishments: Button, Glitter, Pearls, Gold Spica Glitter Pen (Copic), Foam Tape

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Sheri! I love that image, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEeeeeee, that's me! I am so excited that you drew my name! I just emailed you. That image is so adorable, and our card is amazing! Love the papers! (As you can tell from my blog, since I just used them 2 days ago lol)

    ReplyDelete