Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday


Hello Everyone! It is Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!! Arlana has a fabulous sketch for us to work with this week. I went with a summer theme and used some fun bright colors along with this adorable digital image from C.C. Designs called Waving Emma. You can find the image over at All That Scraps. The fun Sun shape behind Emma can be made with your classic scallop circle nestabilities. Joni over at A Sticky Situation has this great tutorial that you can find HERE. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! :D

Recipe:
Paper: Yellow Bazzill CS, PTI Raspberry Fizz CS, DCWV The Spring Mat Stack DP
Stamps: C.C. Designs Waiving Emma Digital Image (All That Scraps), Hello Birdie (Hero Arts)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: EK Success Dotted Waive Border Punch, Small Classic Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Small & Large Classic Circle Nestabilities
Copics: E000, E00, E95, RV04, RV17, Y21, C1
Prismacolor: Goldenrod & Sienna Brown
Embellishments:Rhinestones, Lemon Spica Glitter Pen, White Gel Pen, PTI Lemon Tart Grosgrain Ribbon, Foam Tape


Happy Stamping!
Sheri

11 comments:

  1. Ohhh! Waving Emma is adorable Sher! :D And the colors you paired with her are just sooo sweet. I love how you always have some hue of pink in your cards, it's your little signature without you even knowing it. ;)Perfect card for a wonderful sketch. I will definitely be playing, now all I have to do is remember to link it. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see sher beign that little girl as a kid, all bright and cherry and pink! Fab-o color combo, and GREAT job on the coloring as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. The little girl is so cute. Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super cute card. I love what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very cute!!!

    Thank you for your comment on my post today!! Hope you enjoy the blog hop!! Goodluck:)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image and such a great job at coloring you did Sheri! I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sheri I just really love your sweet summer card. The colors are so fun and I love the cdarling stamp. Thanks so much for all your help in making cards for my sketch site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your little girl stamp. She is way cute. Your colors are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sheri!! Awww, your card is such cutie! I love the layered Nestabilities. . .very pretty! Awesome job on your coloring too! I recently bought a few digi images from All That Scraps. . .I just need to find the time to color them! So much to do, so little time! Uggh!

    maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so cute Sheri! I love that stamp and the colors you used are so bright and cheerful! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sheri - this may be a duplicate post, not sure it went thru the first time...anyhoo luv your sweet take on this sweet sketch! I'm so jealous of your craft space too - what an awesome place to be creative!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete