Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hello Birdie

Happy Saturday!!! I finally finished my card for this weeks MOJO92 Challenge. This weeks sketch is a total VERVE sketch. I just love the layouts that Julee Tilman and her team come up with. I didn't have any Verve stamps that would work with the shapes in the sketch so I used a clear set called Hello Birdie by Hero Arts. I did WIN the VIVA LA VERVE Challenge on SCS for the month of May. The prize was the entire June Release so I can't wait till they arrive so I can start playing with them!!! :D

The card turned out pretty clean & simple which is something new that I am really trying for. I used SU Baja Breeze and Brown against crisp & clean white. I am so sad that Baja Breeze and my other all time fav Pink Pirouette are going bye~bye. :-( You do not want to see my stash...DH would kill me if he saw...lol Thanks for stopping by and have a FABULOUS Weekend!!!

Recipe:

Paper: Classic Crest: Solar White CS , Brown Bazzill CS, SU Baja Breeze CS

Stamps: Hello Birdie (Hero Arts)

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa

Tools: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Long Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, Long Classic Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities, Small Classic Rectangle, Small Classic Scalloped Rectangle

Copics: BG10, BG11,G21, YG11

Embellishments: Clear Button, Spica Glitter Pens (Chocolate, Clear, & Melon), SU Baja Breeze Stripped Ribbon, Large Brown Brads

Happy Stamping!

Sheri

4 comments:

  1. Darling Mojo Sketch....I love the birdie stamp...and always love the Swiss Dot. Beautiful Color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your take on the sketch Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! The swiss dots is my fav embsing folder, and you always make everything look so clean and perfect. GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a adorable card!!! Love the Stamps you used. Cute Birds and Swiss Dots is my favorite!!! SWEET!!!

    ReplyDelete