Friday, June 12, 2009

Grandma's Love

Happy Friday Everyone!!! WOW~this week went by too fast for me but I am happy that the weekend is almost here! I will finally have time to catch up on a bunch of projects that I need to work on.

The card I have for you today is another adorable digital image designed by my dear friend Joni that can be found at Inktegrity by Joni. Remember her first release is this coming Monday~you don't want to miss it!!! When I saw this image I immediately pictured a quilt. So I made my own by cutting up 1" squares and randomly placing them on a piece of cardstock that I later cut down. I then added some faux stitching using an SU marker in a coordinating color. This was a fun and quick way to add interest to your card. This would also be a great way to use up those scraps you may have laying around.

Recipe:
Paper: SU Pale Plum CS, Plum Textured CS (Unknown), Classic Crest: Solar White CS, Making Memories DP
Stamps: Grandma's Love Digital Image (Inktegrity by Joni)
Pens: Copics, Lilac Spica Pen, SU Eggplant Envy Marker
Tools: Small & Large Standard Circle Nestabilities, Small Petite Scallop Nestabilities
Embellishments: PTI Lavender Moon Twill Ribbon, Pearls, Foam Tape

Happy Stamping!
Sheri

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sheri! Your card is a cutie. I really love the quilt pattern on your dp and the pretty lavendar color to your card. Such a cute image too!!!

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMWWWWWWWWWW~~ that is darling, and purple! We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a sweeeeet card Sher! I love the way you made the quilt, very appropriate for a Grandma's love. Thank you for all these samples, you make my heart skip a beat every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete