Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Curtain Call Challenge - Birdhouse | SPDSS53

It's that time again...Curtain Time!!
We are excited to present a new challenge, Birdhouse.
 

The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!

I was inspired by the fun mix of colors and patterns in this weeks inspiration photo...I decided to create a small note card (4 bar size: 3 1/2" x 4 7/8").  Instead of birds I used butterflies as my theme.  I used the Butterflies 3 die from Paper Smooches and a sentiment from the Funky Wreath - Spring Addition set from Sugar Pea Designs.

 Supplies:
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Happy Day 6x6 Pad (My Minds Eye), Carnival 6x6 Pad (Colorbok); Stamps: Funky Wreaths-Spring (Sugar Pea Designs); Ink: Black (Simon Says Stamps); Tools: Butterflies 3 (Paper Smooches), Nested Circles (American Crafts), Scor-Buddy, Paper Trimmer (Fiskars), Big Shot (Sizzix); Other: Paper Flower (Recollections), Glue Dots, ATG Tape, Foam Tape
 
I also played along with
http://sugarpeadesigns.com/blog/2016/05/11/sugarsketch-53/
 

6 comments:

Karen Steele said...

This is so pretty! The butterfly is just beautiful!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty, Sheri! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Lisa Young said...

Beautiful card design, Sheri!!!

Becca Cruger said...

I just adore this artful mix & match of colors and prints. Totally charming creation!

LeAnne said...

Just beautiful! Some of my favorite papers, too!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Sheri. Love the layered butterfly as your focal point with the lovely butterfly paper. Pretty colors too.

 
site design by designer blogs